Who we are
Our website address is: https://test.4legsradio.org.uk.
How we collect data
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation and includes your IP address , the dates, time and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping data secure
We store your data on secure servers and use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e mail address: email@example.com
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access. The right to request (a)copies of the information we hold about you at any time or(b) that we modify, update or or delete such information. Where are legally permitted todo so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct. The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase. The right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your data. The right to ‘block’ us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it
- Right to data portability. The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data
- Right to object. The right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate reasons.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, please contact us via this e mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes of business ownership and control
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales.All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.